HOLO-KROME socket pressure plugs are manufactured to suit applications where a pressure tight seal is required with no spiral leakage through the thread form. For maximum sealing taper tapped recommended. Available in Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel and Brass holes are
• NPTF 1/16 through 1-1/4
• PTF 1/16 through 3/4
• Both 3/4 and 7/8 taper plugs used in pneumatic or hydraulic pressure applications.
• Alloy Steel products have a minimum hardness of 38HRC
- • Precision-forged deep sockets with smooth, flat walls and controlled corner radius to ensure even distribution of driving torque
- • Threads are precision rolled to provide smooth fully formed tapered threads for a high pressure seal. Rolled threads improve the sealing action by eliminating spiral machining marks.
- • Controlled structural grain flow and greater wall thickness provide superior bursting resistance
Click on the Resources tab to find the Full Product Catalog.